Why Aussie Life Coaching?
All through our lifetime, many people make use of life coaching, though we may not realise this. Some are good friends, some are family members, or some are called mentors, but often we are fortunate enough to have found a coach.
What a life coach does
If you think of a sports coach for instance, you will know that a coach accomplishes the following:
• Helps you in setting goals and then reaching them
• Encourages you to do “just one more”
• Actuates focus and keeps you focused
• Persuades you to do more than you think you can
What your results will be?
Primarily your life coaching results will be that you finally live up to your fullest potential; however there are many other results that will begin to happen for you.
Results such as:
• Taking your ideas and pipe-dreams more seriously
• Taking more efficient and focused actions
• Removing many of your own obstacles
• Creating momentum
• Putting your talents and gifts to better use
• Setting healthier goals
There are, of course, so many results that it’s difficult to sum them up for you, however everything about your life will become better. Better if only because you are finally able to achieve things that are special to you, things that are meaningful, and not just doing things that you have been told all your life that you should be doing. You have probably been doing what you should be doing only because you could not envision ways to get around them. A coach will have the vision, and will steer you toward that vision.
A life coach is not a supreme being, but a coach does have the various tools that the coach can use to pass on the ideas you need to have so that you can act upon them. A coach will look deeply into what you need to simply begin to be accountable for your own life and maneuver yourself toward your goals in order to fulfill them.
Using Aussie Life Coaching can be the equivalent of taking the express lane in your life and leaving everyone else to bumble around hoping to find some sort of direction.
It seems that we all want the same things, financial success, admiration, loving relationships, happiness with oneself, and some of those things are our number one goals, but we do not quite understand what those goals really mean, and without the understanding, we can never realize them. A coach can look at these goals, and take them apart for you so that you are no longer bewildered by them, you will be able to see how they reflect in your life, and what needs to be done to realize those goals.
Your coach will have been especially trained to be of assistance for you to set proper goals, discern what your real needs are, and finally make you use your own efficient hard work in the direction of your ultimate goals of achievement and excellence. You will no longer be alone in doing these things; you will find that having a coach makes all the difference in the world for you. A coach will not only be a supporter, not only be a sounding board, but will in actuality be the one to finally hold you accountable for your own actions. Life Coaching is an ideal way to break the barriers of limitations, without judgement or fear.
Contact us today to discover how to have a rapidly improved quality of your life. All contact is strictly confidential and obligation-free.
1All of our coaches are professional trained with at minimum a diploma level qualification, which means you can have peace of mind that you are dealing with a professional who has the skills necessary to effect dramatic change within your life or organisation.
Thorough and Caring
2Just as some of our schools are over-populated with more children than a teacher can handle, you can always rest assured that we will always be thorough and focused on you and guiding you to success. When people find our life coach melbourne services, they also find the hope they’ve been looking for.
We always Go the Extra Mile
3When we start the coaching process with an individual or organisation, we don’t do so lightly. We will assess whether the relationship between coach and coachee is a positive one. This means that once you start working with us, even when we aren’t talking directly with you, we will be brainstorming and planning how you can achieve a much higher quality of life and results.
Backed by a National Network
4Not only does Aussie Life Coaching have direct ties within the Life Coaching field, however ALC is the only Life Coaching organisation that is directly supported by the highly qualified clinical therapists from the Australian Centre of Hypnosis, which means you get added support should the need ever arise.
Life coaching has taken the world by storm. It’s the fast-growing way that a person can change their life by design.
No longer does a person have to struggle with problems in their life. With Life Coaching sessions they can now work with a qualified and professional life coach and identify the areas they wish to improve.
I thought that I had tried everything and yet wondered why I wasn’t getting the results I want. I was left in awe at home easily my life coach put things into perspective which let me see the solutions right in front of me that I hadn’t seen in over 12 years of trying.
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING ALL ABOUT?
We all have goals in life already established, so what more can life coaching do for us? The answers may perhaps surprise you.
Life coaching will…
Many are astounded at all the benefits that life coaching can give someone.
In fact, life coaching may well do the following for you:
- Allow you to see that you need new skills to take on a new situation
- Let you see the high potential of different situations
- Point out some of your negative personality traits
- Let you understand what stands in the way of career paths
- Show you what needs to be done to increase your performance
- Help you to envision organization in your life
- Work with you on social and psychological mastery skills
- Point out ways to improve your balance between life, relationships and work demands
- Effectively work with you to change your organizational structure
- Successfully direct your transitions
- Point out ways to increase your financial profits
- Help you to build business skills
- Develop means to refine your supervisory skills
- Direct your improvements with professional as well as personal relationships
- Help you to create your own systems in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn how to effectively help you to build compelling visions
I already know more about myself than a life coach will
That statement is not entirely true. You see you do know a lot about yourself, but you also have preconceived ideas about your strengths and weaknesses. Chances are that you have been moving in circles rather than forward because of the various situations that are in your life that may be overshadowing what your goals really should be. Granted, you do know more about you, thus the life coach will need to start with a blank sheet about you, and therefore will not be influenced by some of your deeply ingrained negative thoughts that keep you from fulfilling your goals effectively.
Additional benefits of life coaching
Those who have gone through life coaching have reported that it does actually change their lives for the better. It brings them increased personal satisfaction as well as success. It also conveys a very deep sense of achievement. Those people feel more energized and can actually finally move forward in their lives in a much more positive and purposeful manner.
Your benefits will be very visible as well as tangible when you can correctly address your home situations, actually be able to improve or develop personal relationships with all those around you, come across your hidden talents and skills, get your career off the ground, change jobs, and basically rid yourself of all of the things around you that were holding you back from whatever it was you were trying to accomplish. Itemizing all of your benefits would seem endless.
Because of your life coaching, you will be making changes in your life at a very startling rate, but most importantly, you will be able to lay down brand new patterns for self-nurturing as well as decision-making that will stay with you for your lifetime.
The coachee then gets guided easily along proven and systemised techniques that have them accomplishing more then they ever thought they could. Put simply, life coaching empowers people with next to effortless change.
If you think you deserve to be living a better life and really want to change your life, then perhaps life coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.
What is Youth Coaching – How Does It Work?
Youth coaching can encompass a myriad of different coaching of course. Most people think of youth coaching as having to do with basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball or football, among others, but it can also apply to bowling, tennis, table tennis, swimming and many other sports. When coaching youth in sports the coach needs to be wary of avoiding lectures, making the players stand in line and not have them do laps as punishment.
Although we are speaking of life youth coaching here, there are some tremendous similarities to helping youth understand and respect what they will face in life as there are in sports. For instance a coach needs to have a very positive attitude, showing preparedness at all times, and never be intimidating. Organization counts heavily when dealing with youth as they have a short attention span if the coach is not prepared. Short instructions that are exceedingly clear are a must, yet the coach needs to never underestimate any child’s ability to deal with whatever they’ve been given. The coach should provide decision-making, such as such as giving them rhetorical questions to ponder.
Youth life coaching
Not all youth coaching involves sports, as life coaching goes deeper. In that particular case, the mission is much the same in different ways though, as a life coach seeks to motivate, inspire and improve the life of the child.
The essential purpose is to provide all young people development in:
- Identifying what they want to do with their life
- Spiritual components of life
- Cultural respect for all cultures
- Social aspects
- Moral teachings and development
All of these should be introduced so that these will sustain the child throughout life. This kind of coach needs to provide an environment that will enable youthful individuals to develop their personal and social skills, assemble self-esteem and confidence, as well as inspire them to set realistic, achievable and measurable goals. Essentially, the purpose of the coach is to promote the youths’ life skills, so that they are prepared for the experiences, responsibilities and opportunities in their real life later.
Additional Benefits of Youth Coaching
Among many others, teens who receive youth coaching learn to:
- Gain clarity and direction in their life
- Be more assertive
- Meet new people
- Share experiences
- Feel more confident
- Work with others
- Improve their motivation
- Understand others better
- Explore different peoples and their mores
- Actively listen to others
Especially as a child, receiving life coaching at that point in life can make such a difference. Their lives are already in transition every day, as opposed to adults who are in transition perhaps once a year or so. They sorely need to know what’s important in their young lives, and what will be important the next day as well. They direly need a plan for their life and how to follow it too, probably step by step if they wish to become a successful adult. A life coach will have an unremitting commitment to guiding that youth in their own personal growth and the dreams of endless possibility, for each youth whose path through life comes in contact with that life coach. In effect that is a sacred obligation.
If you think your child deserve the best possible chance in life with increased direction,motivation and clarity, then perhaps youth coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.
Why Should I Consider Business Coaching?
If you are self-employed, run a small business or are just now trying out a new business, you can benefit highly from business coaching. Contrary to what many believe, business coaching is not giving advice, instead it is the cultivation of what is already in you so that you can take advantage of your own strengths in business. If all you receive is advice, then you are not taking responsibility for the decisions you will make, nor are you taking advantage of your gifts and talents.
Business coaching benefits
Although there are a tremendous amount of benefits to be gleaned from business coaching, the majority of them are to:
- Expand clarity as well as focus about what success feels like for your specific business
- Determine what the biggest reason is that stops you from having the ultimate business of your dreams
- Put together a potent plan to move your business forward through fast action
- Leave coaching sessions re-energized as to your business as well as its possibilities
- Understand how utilizing a coach will put you on the way to conscious success
Sections of business coaching
There definitely are sections that some people have a preference for with regard to business coaching. One of the more irritating sessions is one where you sit into the session, but already know more than the instructor or coach does about a particular subject. This is what makes using a business coach such a grand learning tool, as one needs to never remain in a session that is not covering the sections one personally needs.
Among many of the important areas of business we can assist you to move beyond are:
- Using profit models
- Ineffective time management
- Dealing with a soft economy
- Compounding sales and profits
- Raising your prices
- Valuation of clients and customers
- Self-assessment theories
- Getting things done faster
- Edging out of a rut
- Putting a halt to procrastination
- Clarifying your vision of the future
- Creating breakthroughs
- Effective delegation
- Eliminating your fear of failure
- Declining employee morale
- Developing your vision to leadership
- Producing cash
- Attaining new clients
- Preserving repeat business
- Changing your business plan
- Plans for growth
- Get rid of guilty pleasures that eat your important time
- Grading your most important duties
Tricks of the trade
No matter what kind of business you are into there are always specific tricks that will help you to make your business stand out among others. Somehow unearthing these is something that usually takes an inordinate amount of time as well as energy. It will amaze you though to find out that many of these little “tricks” are already very evident but it takes another head to find them and know how to apply them.
This is where business coaching will outshine itself as for the amount of help it can provide. You see it is just because a business coach is disconnected from your business that the coach can easily identify them and then represent them to you so that you can decide what to do about them. In this way you will be the one with the expertise to decide what to do with them.
If you think you are fed up with mediocre business results and feel you deserve a more profitable and managed business, then perhaps business coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.
What Can Corporate Coaching Do For Me?
Corporate coaching is certainly not new; it may in fact be some of the oldest tricks used by corporations since corporations existed, and before they were even called corporations. Today however, there is a much more competitive business environment that now requires corporate individuals to be self-directed and proficient in performing to that individual’s maximum potential.
Corporate coaching then allows these individuals to:
- Break through organizational, cultural and personal barriers to triumph
- Develop strength to meet all emerging needs
- Attain advanced business performance, particularly in instances of organizational change
- Construct a high-performing team
- Generate the necessary executive leadership and presence style essentials
What coaching provides
Coaching will enhance the performance of any company by intensification of its essential competitive advantage over other companies, namely its executive talent. By building the leadership strengths this will complement its business objectives.
Thus corporate coaching will center on:
- Identifying and overcoming challenges and gaps in individual management styles
- Enhancing needed competencies or job skills
- Assisting the transitions of new leadership
- Cultivating effective relationships
- Leveraging the organization’s structure, culture and processes
- Developing presentation skills
- Managing change
- Developing political savvy
- Managing media relations
- Developing executive presence
- Enhancing strategic thinking
- Dealing effectively with conflict
- Building an effective team
Why corporate coaching works
When the particular culture, mission and vision of a particular organization are in alliance with an employee’s values as well as professional goals, then that employee becomes much more committed to that corporation, happier at their job, more effective, and definitely more productive. Thus the corporation is cured of productivity and retention issues it faced.
Corporate coaching goals
- Communicate the organization’s major goals, actions, strategies, direction, purpose as well as vision.
- Include all members to acquire passion, ownership, commitment, connection, as well as understanding.
- Align the organization with the member expectations, actions and goals.
- Hold those responsible people accountable.
- Encourage idea-sharing, input, and feedback from its members.
- Inspire and challenge all members to extend toward greatness.
- Encourage development and growth through meaningful work.
- Boost the worker’s career satisfaction as well as personal fulfillment.
- Produce a positive, creative community who give their best and thus fulfill their potential.
Additional Benefits of Corporate Coaching
Additional benefits may include drawing out talents or skills out of an individual who themselves did not even know they had. It completely teaches people to reach their maximum potential, thus everyone wins, the corporation as well as the member of the corporation.
In addition, corporate coaching helps people to:
- Live their lives with integrity, passion and purpose
- Become skilled at making more money using less effort
- Focus their energy in the correct direction
- Fashion sustainable change in their lives and work
- Maximize their strengths and abilities
- Teach them to be true to themselves, their mission and their vision
- Improve their leadership skills
- Attain a vibrant sense of balance between their professional and personal life
- Enable them to be confident when making decisions for their family, their business and for themselves
- Clearly define their vision so that they can develop strategy to achieve their goals
If you think you deserve to be living a better life and really want to change your life, then perhaps corporate coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.
What is Wellness Coaching?
A wellness coach is often a qualified coach who has received special training in a number of avenues to help you either get well, or stay well, depending on the condition of your mental and also physical condition. If you find that you are overweight, do not eat right, and do not exercise as well as suffering from the pressures of work, family and other extraneous pressures, chances are that you need a wellness coach. Some wellness coaches are a combination of many things in addition to being a wellness coach, for instance a certified personal trainer, a licensed nutritionist, or perhaps a registered dietitian.
How Does It Work?
A wellness coach will not tell you what you are doing wrong, won’t yell at you, and won’t embarrass you, instead they will basically gently point you in the right direction in order to make you well and keep you that way. Also, they can’t do the work for you, you are the one who is going to have to change your eating habits, and you are the one who is going to have to work out, but it’s different when you are not being told what to do, and it’s very different when a wellness coach listens to your problems prior to trying to steering you the right way.
Currently there is no certification required, nor is there any standardization, for a wellness coach, thus care needs to be exercised if you are searching for a good wellness coach. When searching for such a coach, look at their credentials closely; ask for proof of education or certification. Most “truly creditable” wellness coaches will offer a free initial evaluation. Of course you wish to choose a coach who will make you feel confident and more energized. A wellness coach needs to be very inspirational, so that you can become motivated to make necessary changes in your life.
Remember that what you are seeking is to have a better balance of your spirit, mind and body, so that you will eventually have a much healthier body to reside in. As mentioned, a wellness coach is more of a positive connection. You will feel more of a supportive relationship between you and the coach. It is the connection that actually empowers you to make changes. You will be drawing on and recognizing your own innate resources and abilities to make those changes that lead to well-being and good health.
A wellness coach will be using many different components for health coaching, such as:
- Work/Life Balance
- Weight Management
- Moving More
- Stress Management
- Smoking/Tobacco cessation as well as prevention
- Pre- and post-natal Wellness
- Fitness Education
- Family Relationships
- Disease Management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Complimentary and Alternative Medicine
Much of the wellness coaching is being done through the Internet, or online, and of course in person as well. Various studies have been done with regard to wellness coaching and it has been determined that as long as the person has a means of contacting the wellness coach in times of stress or when experiencing difficulties following the wellness agreement between them, then the person is generally fine dealing with such problems.
If you think you deserve to be living a better life and really want to change your life, then perhaps health and wellness coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.
What Will Pregnancy Coaching Do For Me?
So you are pregnant, and thus you are expecting. All around you are your doctor, perhaps a midwife, all of your friends, your sisters, your husband or significant other, your parents, the next door neighbor who has been imparting to you parenting advice since the day she found out you were pregnant, and of course all of your co-workers and the people you chat with on the computer, thus you are well supported from all sides. Perhaps…
Yes, you have all kinds of advisers, lots of information givers, and many who will preach at you, and yes even give you all manner of scary stories; perhaps instead what you really need is a pregnancy coach? Now a pregnancy coach will give support to you, for you, and with only you in mind.
A pregnancy coach will listen to you, and yes, actually hear you. Your pregnancy decisions will be supported, as well as your new identity – a Mom! You will be valued, guided, supported and if you have questions, your questions will be answered fully. After all you are embarking on a journey of a lifetime as well as making a life. It is an unforgettable time for you, and one that needs to be cherished.
Some important decisions
There are, of course, many important decisions to be made when you are pregnant, and a pregnancy coach can be involved in many of them to help you decide what you truly need. For instance,
What health care provider to use:
- Midwife with a physician
- Natural childbirth
- Hypnosis aided childbirth (Hypnobirthing)
Location of birth:
- Birthing Center
- Your own home
Not only can those questions be answered for you, but a pregnancy coach can go even deeper into your questions, your fears, your uncertainties, as well as your priorities.
Here are some of the ways a pregnancy coach can help you to:
- Examine your ideals, determine your priorities for your best birth experience
- Learn all the childbirth options available to you
- Create your birth plan so that you are totally comfortable with it
- Overcome any fears you may have regarding childbirth
- Discover ways to nourish not just your pregnant body but also your soul
- Gain useful tools as well as resources for your positive birth experience
With the use of a pregnancy coach, women find that all the processes of preparation for childbirth are very empowering. After all you can take classes, read all kinds of books, go to various workshops, and finally listen to your own woman’s intuition to make the proper choices. With a pregnancy coach, you will become highly active in the process and you will be able to take responsibility for your choices. After all, only you really know what is best for yourself as well as your baby.
Some of the other things that a pregnancy coach will teach you or cover with you are:
- What to expect
- Be quite ready to wait
- Be flexible
- Transitions are inevitable
- Don’t be afraid to ask
- Ask for help on staying focused and relaxed
- Know and accept your limitations
For some, the news of pregnancy brings wonderful joy, for others fear sets in. Pregnancy coaching helps guide both soon to be mum (and dad if he needs it) towards a well planned birth with minimal interference and great peace.
If you think you deserve to be in charge of your pregnancy and actually ENJOY this time of your life, then perhaps pregnancy coaching is for you. Contact Us Now to find out more.